
My first goal is to complete my post secondary program with a high grade pint average. I always strive to do my best in everything that I do. My grades will reflect that commitment and make me feel proud of my accomplishment!
I then want to complete my bachelor's in e-commerce to aid me in obtaining my C.H.R.P designation. Working with people has always been my passion. My focus up till now has been on children and their families. I want to shift my focus to people in the workforce and how I can help them in achieving their goals.
I have worked diligently at improving my professional skills. Communication and mentoring are areas I feel I can continue to improve. I am quite flexible when it comes to my work. Working with people is an ever changing atmosphere of vast possibilities.
I believe that knowledge is power and you never stop learning. Continuing to improve my skills will improve my excellence in the working atmosphere.

No comments:
Post a Comment